- A photo booth is a fantastic way to tap into a secondary fresh source of revenue, referrals and future bookings - the guests. The key is to have memorable marketing cards printed for each event with online gallery info to get them excited to view and purchase images of themselves and their friends. Simply place these branded cards at your photo booth to let everyone know when your fantastically fun images will be online and watch your web stats soar. Plus, your clients will love the extra attention. Easy, gorgeous marketing, done!
At a glance:
• two-sided flat card layouts - (4) 2x3.5" and (2) 2.75x2.75"
• 6 unique designs
*Special thanks to The SnapBar for the lovely images in our samples.
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD files for complete customization
• 6 ready-to-print card designs - (4) 2x3.5 inches @ 300 dpi & (2) 2.75x2.75 inches @ 300 dpi
• 4 unique color palettes for each card style
• 4 page tutorial to guide you
Made using ProDPI templates and can easily be customized for your preferred lab/printer.
Open Sans, Playfair Display, Crimson Text, Aleo, Gotham Condensed and Learning Curve
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
• Photoshop CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9am - 5pm (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).