Our Packaging Shop currently offers shipping worldwide. All products are shipped from our Rhode Island warehouse, via UPS for domestic (U.S.) orders and FedEx for International and Canadian Shipments. Shipping costs are based on size and weight.
2-3 business days
Embossed products (with die-on file)
5-7 business days
Embossed products (no die on file)
10-14 business days from receipt of artwork
5-7 business days from receipt of artwork
*Our business days are Monday through Thursday. Shipping time is additional to the processing time and dependent on distance from Rhode Island.
Please note: From October 1st through December 31st please allow for an extra 2-3 business days of processing time due to the high volume of orders during this season. Thank you for your understanding.
Our packaging department closes for (2) weeks out of the year for routine maintenance:
• Week of July 4th
• Week between Christmas and New Year's Day
International Orders - About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
When ordering from the Design Aglow Paper Shop, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to your country of residence.
The recipient is the importer on record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are determined by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to these taxes, customs duties and fees, which are charged once the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; DesignAglow.com has no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Unfortunately, sellers in the US do not have any means to control or assume these fees. Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
For your protection, please open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
Using A Shipping Consolidation Service To Ship Overseas:
Please keep in mind that we do not recommend using any type of shipping consolidation service in order to lower the cost of shipping products overseas. If you do decide to move forward with this option, Design Aglow is not responsible for any potential loss or damage to items while in their hands. It is the customer's responsibility to pay for any replacement products.
Damages and Defects:
Rarely, mishaps within the shipping process or the handmade nature of our products can cause your products to arrive damaged or defective. Please make sure to immediately inspect your package upon arrival. If product damage or defect is found or suspected, please follow these steps:
1. Save all packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and everything inside.
2. If possible, take pictures of the damaged product and outer packaging box.
3. Notify us within (5) business days of delivery.
*Due to the limited time frame for us to file a claim for shipping damage, any damage not reported within (5) business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Design Aglow is not responsible for any damages that may take place after your order has been delivered. This includes, but is not limited to: weather, pets, vandalism, and theft.
All other returns:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase, as we strive to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction with our products. If you are unhappy about something specific with your purchase, please let us know! Please make sure to immediately inspect your package upon arrival. Design Aglow is not responsible for any damages that may take place after your order has been delivered. This includes, but is not limited to: weather, pets, vandalism, and theft.
If we are unable to meet your needs, you can return the products to us by following the steps below:
Returns in perfect condition (no used merchandise) are accepted within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us to initiate your return.
• All returned items must be repackaged and returned in their original packaging and condition and are subject to a 20% repackaging and restocking fee.
• The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment.
- Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Return merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• Please allow up to 2‐3 weeks to process your return and refund. A return and refund receipt will be emailed to your address on file.
• If an order is cancelled after it has gone to production, then it is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Please note: we are unable to accept returns for embossed or engraved products unless they are damaged or defective.
Late or missing refunds:
When a refund is processed, it can take up to 7-10 business days to post to your account. If your refund has not been received after 10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, we can only process exchanges for products that are defective or damaged. If a non-embossed/non-engraved product does not meet your satisfaction, we will issue a refund so that you may repurchase a replacement. We are unable to offer refunds for embossed or engraved products unless they are damaged or defective. Please see Damages and Defects, or Refunds (above) for specific instructions.