Why pose newborns in old ways? With the freshest family member in mind, Design Aglow’s exclusive Newborn Posing Guide will ensure that short window of sweet, sleepy baby remains forever young and innocent even years from now.
With dozens of ideas for various textures, colors, twins and family members (even the four legged kind), this inspired and diverse set of 50 perfect poses showcases newborns in a bevy of adorable, petite ways. Professional and thought provoking, inspiring and precious, bring out these inspiring ideas on your next newborn shoot, and you’ll work with sleepy babies, never images that look like they need a nap.
Simply print out the high quality cards and bind with a clip for an easy, take-along guide in your camera bag, or load them onto your iPad and iPhone for a quick digital reference.
Featuring stunning imagery from:
and many of today’s renowned baby photographers – Alan Wright, Carolyn Albright, Annie Tao, Tara Swain, Picsee Studio, Emily Potts, Kelly Willis, Genvieve Nisly, 2A Photography, Heidi Mitchell, Kate Leigh, Jessica Kamm, Robin Long, Louise Tee, Meg Spielman Peldo, Erin Grizzard Photography, Pascale Wowak and Stacey Kane.
• A beautiful collection of 50 images to use as inspiration for photo sessions
• Each card has a theme to use as-is or to inspire a series of photos
• Print out as 3.5 x 5 photos, punch a hole in the corner and keep collection on a key ring for at-your-fingertips ideas on location
• Stunning backgrounds make each card a tiny work of art.
• Delivered in .jpg format for easy printing; or, if you wish, store the collection on your hard drive or portable image viewing device.