DVD cases are always a huge hit with us because they’re always a fantastic way to market yourself to your clients at the end of a session. It’s your way of saying “Until Next Time!” – so why not do it with fun colors to brighten up their day? Lena of Lena Hyde Photography shares these cases she designed for her clients using the I Want It All – DVD Covers. She shares, “The DVD Cover templates are so easy to use and the finished products are a perfect way to remind clients of why they choose you as a photographer. Incorporate some of their favorite colors or elements from the session to make it personal so they’re shown off to friends and family.”
From the shop:
Because you’ve got style that can’t be kept under wraps, Design Aglow’s I Want It All DVD Covers share six delicious, delightful designs. Perfect for including a beautiful, must-have custom collection of digital negatives from your session, these templates make a case for a quality presentation clients are sure to want to collect for their own. Unlimited customizations, double and single case designs and even coordinating labels make this offering the quintessential accessory for those stunning sessions.
• a beautiful custom keepsake for those who want to invest in all the images as high res files
• turning any session into the ultimate collection with a highly valuable digital product
• sending potential clients or those who refer you a peek at your portfolio
• to create matching cards, album covers, and even wall art
• use for your own fresh marketing materials, website and blog to help you stand out