Over at Design Aglow, we’ve developed quite a crush on ProDPI’s wall cling printing process. We’ve designed several items that can be printed on their wallpaper adhesive, and just finished trying one for ourselves.
Today we are sharing a Design Aglow exclusive tutorial on how to install it in a snap!
1. Unroll your pre-printed wallpaper and determine where it should hang.
2. After making sure the image is level, begin peeling the top corners.
3. Stick each corner securely to hold your place while peeling away the backing.
4. Adhere the wallpaper across the entire top and continue to peel, smoothing in a downward motion.
5. A tool, such as a ruler or tagboard, can assist in avoiding bubbles by smoothing from top to bottom.
6. Continue smoothing in a top to bottom motion as you peel.
7. Unroll your wallpaper fully and remove the final bit of backing.
8. Once smoothed completely, style space accordingly and enjoy!