Today we have a great example of how to use the Photo Overlays in creative ways. This wedding tree was made using the Engagement Photo Overlays: Haute Romance and printed through ProDPI. Instead of a guestbook (or in addition to), guests simply add their fingerprint and name to create a lovely piece of art to hang on the newlyweds’ wall.
Have you made something fantastic using our templates? Want to be featured on the Design Aglow blog in all of your creative glory? Well we want to feature you and love to see what you are creating with our products!
Please send your 8h x 12w @ 72 dpi images of finished products to us here. If you have more than one image, we would like you to put it in a zipped folder before you upload. The best part? If we use your images on the blog, you will receive a $75 credit.
Here are some great tips for successful product photos:
• use good, natural light, a simple background and avoid glares
• prop up flat pieces, like cards, instead of laying them flat on a table
• use a variety of angles and crops
• sharp, sharp, sharp, sharp. oh – did we say sharp?
• avoid using too many props; some props can add a nice pop of color, but products can get lost very fast with tons of props
We can’t wait to see what you have to show us. Get sharing!