1. Washi-tape: you can find this at your local craft store or on etsy.com
3. Keyboard – preferably one with flat keys
1. Throughly clean keys with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip.
2. Brainstorm a pattern or create a random design.
3. Align edge with corner of key.
4. Unravel and adhere across key.
5. Snip at edge and remove.
6. Trim corners and excess.
7. Neatly re-stick to key.
We’d love to see your colorful masterpieces when you’re finished! Take a photo with Instagram and tag us at #designaglow so we can see your beautiful keyboards!