Today we have another simple and easy customization of a Design Aglow template from Liz of Elizabeth & Jane Photography. She writes, “I had my new assistant create a DVD case and disc design using one of the templates from For Collectors of Art and Style. She was able to easily add a pattern that my clients use in their branding and change the colors to match their style. It was so easy for my assistant to make this look like we designed it specifically for my clients. They run a bridal boutique and it was important for me to give them a custom experience. They couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the design was – which is fabulous because they have immediate access to potential clients for my wedding photography business.”
From the shop:
Products from Design Aglow are always in vogue, and in these fashionable DVD Covers: For Collectors of Art and Style, the attention is in the details in this high quality presentation. Endlessly customizable with your studio name, text, colors and images, your clients will treat them like museum pieces.
DVD Covers: For Collectors of Art and Style at a glance:
• Templates for single and double CD cases and CD labels
• Six smart and stylish designs
• Layered PSD files for unlimited customization, including color changes
• For those who prefer high-resolution images delivered electronically, adding value to their substantial investment.
• Turning any session into a collector’s item. You’re offering a digital product that is unparalleled.
• Sending prospective clients and referrals a peek at your portfolio.
• Coordinating matching cards, album covers or even wall art with portrait sessions.
• Revitalizing your own studio’s image with updated marketing materials, websites and blogs.
Click here to check them out in the shop.