Are you a “people” person? Do you love helping people with problems? Are you familiar with basic Photoshop such as layers and actions?
Design Aglow, an online design firm specializing in helping professional photographers succeed, is seeking a very special person to assist our customers with product questions and inquiries. The right person for the job will be able to offer interpersonal communication remotely, enjoy the challenge of working in a small business environment, has a passion for design, and will be willing to roll up their sleeves to make a difference in the lives of our customers by providing them with a ‘wow’ experience.
- Have a passion for design and love working in Photoshop or have a basic knowledge and are excited to learn more
- Understand the importance of great customer service
- Have experience providing customer service either over the phone or over email
- Take pleasure in working with people to solve problems that they are having
- Ability to learn fast and have self-discipline
- Are looking for the perfect entry-level job in a fun environment
- Want to be part of a dynamic, growing company
… then you might just be the person for the job! In this position, you will have the rare opportunity to be a participant in a growing design field and perfect your Photoshop skills. This job is not just about answering the phone; it’s about creating solutions for customers in an entrepreneurial environment that focuses on customer experience and fabulous design.
Please email your resume to email@example.com before December 1st, 2011.