Today we have another great share from Liz of Elizabeth & Jane Photography. She writes, “I started off by trying to just design the studio magazine. It went well but I decided that printing just a magazine may not be the best marketing for me – I wanted something more. I used the Luxe Wedding Studio Magazine and elements from the Wedding Client Welcome Packet to create a Wedding Studio Guide Magazine for my price list which is sent out digitally, and then matched it with printed materials in my welcome packet.
The Studio Guide Magazine goes out to the client first and when they schedule a consultation, I present them with this beautiful package of stuff. As a person who loves stuff, I know how important it can be to a client who is making a decision between myself and another studio.
I am so extremely happy with every piece in my kit. Each piece is there for a reason. I didn’t include every template from Welcome Packet, but picked ones that spoke to me, as well as added a few of my own. My kit contains:
- awesome envelope from your recommended supplier
- Wedding Welcome Letter – on the back I put an image of myself so that they would remember what I look like when making their decision, to remember me as a person.
- business cards in these adorable little envelopes, handmade from Etsy
- Recommended Vendor Card on which I used the back of the card to feature a local wedding planner
- a Blushing Bride’s Guide to Beauty
- price list with collections and a la carte pricing
- postcard about albums with wording taken from the Luxe Studio Magazine
- Engagement session postcard with wording taken from the Luxe Studio Magazine
- general information tri-fold
- any postcards or business cards from my recommended vendors
All materials were printed at WHCC, aside from the business card envelopes and contract.
So far these have gone over sooo well. It’s unbelievable. I’ve given out 3 so far and booked all 3 couples at a higher price point than I have been booking recently. They love that they get to take this new info packet home to look over. I find that brides really do read over everything so it’s great that the wording is already done for me because I am not very good at coming up with it myself.”
We love this welcome packet…such a great way to impress clients and boost sales at the same time! Thanks for the share, Liz, and enjoy your $75 gift certificate in the shop~