Design Aglow was founded in 2006 with a clear goal in mind- to enhance the businesses of professional wedding and portrait photographers, through products that save time, beautify photographic art, and help guide studios to higher success. Since then, we have pioneered our market by consistently staying at the forefront of trends and consistently producing the most innovative and highest quality products possible.
We are looking for a production manager who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and understands the needs of a versatile company and niche leader. You should be able to juggle several different jobs at the same time and be able to make decisions on the fly. The variety of the work on a day-to-day basis recommends this job to people with strong work ethics, organizational abilities, and a love of growth.
We strive to maintain an open, creative, work environment where everyone has the ability to voice opinions and affect company strategies. Our growth is a direct result of consistently setting trends (rather than following them) and growing a strong team of dedicated, passionate employees. Our customers are global, and are as loyal to us as we are invested in their success.
Our Production Manager will:
• Manage products through from conception to completion
• Oversee the production process, and design a production schedule
• Make sure that products are produced on time and of the highest possible quality
• Find talent and foster relationships with top industry leaders
• Industry trend-spot and product suggestion
• Proofread and edit content
• Coordinate with designers, writers, photographers and stylists
• Oversee copyrighting process of all products
• Supervise and motivating a team of workers
• Submit weekly production report
• You will learn basic Photoshop and InDesign
A knowledge of the professional photography industry is helpful.
This position is in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5, 2012.