Design Aglow, the premier online resource specializing in helping professional photographers succeed with style, is seeking very talented freelance designers to assist our team with bringing new product concepts to fruition. The right people for the job will have at least 1-2 years professional graphic design experience and have a passion for all things beautiful.
• high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• knowledge of current design trends and ability to keep current and stay fresh
• knowledge of typography and best practices
• good eye for curating photographic images and how they will work best in a layout
• strong layout creation skills
• knowledge of proper file set-up (for print, web, etc.)
• knows and uses shortcuts for design programs
• excellent communication and writing skills
Potential designers must be self-starters, able to finish projects on a strict deadline, work independently, be creative and able to conceptualize new ideas, and be proficient in industry software. This position is not just about working in Photoshop; it’s about creating new and exciting solutions for professional photographers with a company that focuses on inspiration, success and fabulous design.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15th, 2012.