You’ve heard the horror stories: the photography industry is saturated and overflowing. So how are you expected to compete when you can probably just head out the door and find another photographer doing business just a few doors down? Actually, it’s really quite simple: Marketing and Public Relations. But it can’t be just any marketing. You need to be building top content that your market finds shareable, relatable, and valuable.
The Essential Marketing and PR Guide is a 49 page primer that will help you plan, organize, and act in a way that will ensure success and have you reaching the right people at the right time.
From start to finish, this guide is another exceptional business product from Design Aglow that will educate and guide you on marketing and social media and provide you with essential worksheets to kick-start your marketing immediately. We even include a complete 52 week marketing calendar to take the guesswork out of planning, chock full of daily ideas and inspiration! And, if that's not enough, you can gain valuable insights from industry leaders on marketing and social media campaigns via traditional campaigns to quick and easy social media hits! Think of this as the pro photographer’s version of "Marketing, PR and Social Media 101."
The Essential Marketing and PR Guide & Calendar will help you:
- Identify why you do what you do and who you are doing it for
- Review the health of your business and create realistic goals for the future
- Hash out a “cleaning house” action plan that will quickly get your business back on track
- Use social media to build online relationships that turn clients into friends and therefore into people who willingly market for you through word of mouth
- Learn from industry experts on what has worked for them
- Generate a marketing plan with low/no-cost, quick, easy tasks and projects for every day of the year
*Special thanks to Terra Lange Photography for the lovely images throughout our guide.
- • Full-resolution 49-page PDF, which allows you to view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation.
• Printable worksheets that allow you to track and document goals and results for your actual business, using your real studio data.
• Customizable Marketing & Social Media Calendar (in .ics format for iCal or Google Calendar) that provides an idea for each day, and allows you to edit and add in your own tasks and projects
• Printable Marketing & Social Media Calendar in partially layered Photoshop PSD format that allows you to edit and add in your own tasks and projects
• Guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: This is a business education tool that will provide you not only with an overview of Marketing, PR & Social Media, but also with concrete methods to evaluate your business and set a course for a successful upcoming year. The tasks and projects it suggests are at low-to-no cost and will allow you to immediately increase your visibility and reach your business goals.
It's a Time Saver: You do not need to re-invent the wheel, or design a perfect plan for tomorrow. This Guide will get you started today with whatever resources you have immediate access to.
It Shapes Your Image: Using the worksheets to assess where you have been and where you are going and you can set achievable and measurable goals. With the calendar in place, you can complete daily tasks and action items that will give you visibility to clients and partners and allow you to consistently communicate your brand and your business.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).