As the cornerstone of your sales strategy, the Frame Shop Sales Catalog & Lookbook illustrates your studio’s frame sizes, styles, and colors, with professional photographs of the actual products and beautiful typography. While the catalog arrives already populated with images and carefully crafted copy, the fully-layered files allows you to insert your own images and text, as well as your pricing information. The time-saving design helps you create a polished book in minutes! Once you’ve customized your Lookbook, save as a PDF for printing or digital distribution. Keep a bound copy in your studio, email a copy to clients, or insert as a booklet into your welcome packets. Use this critical tool to sell frames to every client by researching their favorite style and inserting their photographs digitally during your sales session.Sample images by Elizabeth Messina, Greer G Photography, Nicole Mason, Stephanie Mballo, Paula O'Hara for Design Aglow
• 24 fully layered and customizable pages, compatible with both Photoshop and InDesign
• 8.5x11” for easy printing
• Includes 56 stock images (22 with placeholders to insert your own images into the frames)
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• 50 professionally designed templates, showcasing beautiful ways to display each client's individual session in artistic room environments complete with furniture and accessories.
• Couture style, professionally designed wall displays, complete with hand drawn and painted furniture, frames, and accessories.
• Create different options at a variety of price levels in ProSelect for each layout; as framed prints, canvases or standouts. Easily add each clients' customized template to their order.
• Images placed into the templates can be exported from ProSelect as high-resolution files, ready to print at the size they are viewed.