The exceptionally detailed client-friendly Complete Legal Photo Booth Contract provides a clearly defined legal outline that protects both you and your client, by plainly expressing expectations of both parties. This comprehensive customizable contract ensures events utilizing your photo booth will always come together beautifully and without complications. The easy-to-understand terms span 6 pages and can easily be mixed and matched into a variety of combinations, making it a fully customizable contract that can be tailored to a number of specific circumstances.
Complete Legal Photo Booth Contract At a Glance:
• Customizable contract, with space for studio logo and contact information
• Clearly defined payment and fee guidelines for the client
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities
• Event and production terms, to let clients know what they can expect during and after their event coverage
• Clear expectations of the client, including items like conduct guidelines and expected punctuality (and consequential delay fees)
Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.