Wow your clients with a fresh, eye-catching theme that’s present in every point of interaction. With this modern Boudoir Marketing Suite, you can create a professional and inspiring experience for your clients from beginning to end. Business cards, marketing brochure, packaging sticker, price list, gift certificate, 8 page brochure and social media designs provide an exciting, informative touch for truly successful marketing efforts. Image-rich and versatile, this unique set serves as a fabulous first impression of your business, and is a must-have for the modern, cutting edge studio.
• Two-sided 5x5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• Letterhead and envelope
• 8 page 8.5x5.5 brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with inclusions and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials to help you get started
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & Email
• basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload (included with purchased files)
Also included is professionally written content for studio welcome statement, about us, details, style, and goals...all completely editable. These 100% flexible and customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience - and all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer!
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.