Wow your clients with a fresh, eye-catching theme that’s present in every point of interaction. With this modern Boudoir Marketing Suite, you can create a professional and inspiring experience for your clients from beginning to end. Business cards, marketing brochure, packaging sticker, price list, gift certificate, 8 page brochure and social media designs provide an exciting, informative touch for truly successful marketing efforts. Image-rich and versatile, this unique set serves as a fabulous first impression of your business, and is a must-have for the modern, cutting edge studio.
• Two-sided 5x5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• Letterhead and envelope
• 8 page 8.5x5.5 brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with inclusions and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials to help you get started
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & Email
• basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload (included with purchased files)
Also included is professionally written content for studio welcome statement, about us, details, style, and goals...all completely editable. These 100% flexible and customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience - and all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer!
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.