Although it’s beautiful and exhilarating, a boudoir session can intimidate even the most confident woman. Help your client to relax and ease their tension with the most impressive presentation we have ever seen: Design Aglow’s Boudoir Welcome Packet. When you hand her this tastefully appointed fine art presentation, filled with everything she needs to know (and more!), any apprehension will melt into eager anticipation for her day in the limelight.
Boudoir Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome greeting
• Quad-fold card including packages, general session info, location session info, pep talk and testimonials
• Trifold beauty guide with helpful tips
• Checklist of all items to remember leading up to their session
• Product options
• Bookmark referral card
• Business card with contact info
• Packaging sticker
• Return address label for branded mailing option
• Gift magnet with confidence-boosting quote
• All professional pre-written verbiage included
• Two color palette options (light and dark)
To get the presentation folder shown in the images, please click here.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.