Whether you need to start from scratch or refine your current presentation, our Wedding Forms Bundle streamlines your image with our professionally designed documents. From the beginning to the end of the booking process, we’ve got you covered; from shot lists to bridesmaids’ names, payment schedules to copyright, this suite sets expectations for your clients and protects your studio in case of cancellation or other liabilities. And our forms’ recent update ensures that your documents are uniformly beautiful.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract
• Customizable contract, with space for studio logo and contact information
• Clearly defined payment schedules and fee information for the bride and groom
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities, including items like copyright and cancellation terms
• Wedding day event terms
• Production terms. Includes components that explain design processes and procedures to help clients understand the timeline and know what they can expect and when to expect it
Wedding Studio Client Consult Form
Not only does this document keep your workflow organized, you will be reminded to record all pertinent information during the consultation process, including:
• All important ceremony
• Wedding party
• Reception and coordinator information
• Bride and groom info
• Style and location
• Photo experience and products they are interested in
Essential Wedding Information Form
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
Wedding Photography Shot List
• 60+ inspired don’t-miss images brides and grooms adore
• 5 Categories (Pre-ceremony, Ceremony, Cocktail hour, Reception, & Formals)
• Space for notes/special requests
• Conveniently organized on a single-page sheet for easy printing
Click here to save 10% on our Essential Wedding Forms Bundle during Wedding Week only!
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.