• 4 unique color palettes, choose one or create your own
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees & more
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared for the wedding day portraits
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special
day and market your studio simultaneously
• & so much more!
Special thanks to Erich McVey, Amanda Lenhardt, Hatch Photography, Britney Gardner, Bliss & Bokeh, Laura Murray Photography, Zoe Lonergan, Love & Embers, Brett & Jessica, Sarah Anne Carson and I've Got You Babe for the lovely images in our samples.
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.