Say goodbye to dinky 5x7 gift portraits and hello to big, gorgeous wall galleries! Too often the price tag of proper printing and framing overshadows the artistic potential of telling the whole story… until now. Allow our elegantly hand drawn Inspire Guide: Show & Sell Wall Galleries to transform your client’s home into an art gallery of memories. Because, as you already know, one photo never tells the complete story. Get ready to add interior design to your studio’s offerings! This is a complete collection of our best selling gallery layouts, now all in one stunning presentation — each layout more exciting than the last. The best part? All images are hand drawn in house for a captivating presentation you will find nowhere else.
Imagine the potential:
• This guide pays for itself, over and over, every single time you use it
• Visually demonstrate the appeal of wall displays
• Offer your clients a variety options for every room in the house, with 50 professionally designed room layouts
• Completely customize the sales experience by including client images in our simple-to-use templates for an irresistible presentation (and multiplied sales!)
• All galleries use standard American frame sizing, available in The Design Aglow Frame Shop, designed to increase your sales another 30-50% instantly!
Our template features a brandable cover and welcome page, fully customizable to include your studio information, pricing, logo and more. Each of the 50 rooms in the Inspire Guide collection includes a stylish name for reference, offering that extra bit of authenticity to your product options.
Click here to start selling beautiful wall galleries at every order session!
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.