Imagine every aspect of your photography business, completely organized. Imagine it in a customizable format that uses...wait for it...good old fashioned paper. No more worrying about wifi or the quirks of an app on your smartphone. It’s your business--your life!--in a binder, designed to help you achieve your biggest goals for both in 2014. Introducing The Big Picture: An Essential Planner for Studio and Personal Success, which will make 2014 your year! Turn your hopes and dreams into real accomplishments with our innovative system for getting things done. Other planners on the market don’t take into account the specific needs of successful photographers and their businesses; The Big Picture’s gorgeous aesthetic and practical approach will change your life.
Let Design Aglow set you up for success in workflow, planning, marketing, and your unique “big picture” goals every single day. Start planning with The Big Picture on any day you wish, with a clean design that allows you to fill in your own dates for 2014 and beyond. Once you’ve personalized The Big Picture with your choice of cover and other customizable components, keep yourself accountable by joining The Big Picture Facebook community and enjoying our time management newsletters, motivational content, and additional downloads for your planner every single month of 2014, all included with your purchase.
The Big Picture includes:
• 40 printable 8.5x11” PDF planner pages to assemble in your choice of binder
• Customizable, layered Photoshop & InDesign files to completely change the colors, text, and overall look
• 16 page how-to tutorial, Setting Yourself Up for Success, guides you through our proven method of transforming your goals into achievements
• Our favorite ideas for customization and best practices
• Productivity tips for getting more done, in less time
• Innovative design that allows you to begin the planner on any day of the year
• 8 sections to keep you flawlessly organized and on task: Daily & Weekly Planner, Monthly Planner, Contacts, Workflow, Marketing, Financial, Inspiration & Education, and Notes & Ideas
• 3 unique and customizable cover options
• 6 smart marketing and goal achieving worksheets for strategic planning
• Cut lines on corners of the pages keep today easily accessible
• Inspirational, educational newsletters with bonus content, updates and worksheets every month of 2014
• FREE BONUS: Access to The Big Picture private Facebook community to keep you on track and supported
Buy your Big Picture today, then email us for the bonus access to our private BIG PICTURE: Planning for Studio & Personal Success community on Facebook. To join, reply to your receipt email with your Facebook name AND include the email address you use to to sign in on Facebook, then look for our invite within 2 business days.
Get ready to achieve your goals every single day of the year!
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.