Planning the "big day' can be stressful for even the most prepared studios. Thanks to Design Aglow, now you can ask the right questions and avoid potentially embarrassing situations, all while planning and organizing wonderful weddings. Not only is our comprehensive Wedding Information Form fully customizable to your studio, in four short, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' wedding day at a glance, from contact information to potentially sensitive familial situations, timelines, vendors and more. The perfect tool in your wedding planning arsenal, gathering critical information has never been this easy and fast. Keep the details delightful and free up your time for other endeavors.
Essential Wedding Information Form includes:
• guidelines for use
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• bridal party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• bonus: must-have wedding shot organizer
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
Do you feel overworked and underpaid? Does it pain you to deliver digital images...but no album or wall portraits? Do you believe in tangible products, but don't think your market can support higher priced items?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you're not alone and there IS a solution:In-Person Sales. There's no limit to how much more money you can make by providing IPS instead of online sales or shoot & burn. Or how many hours you'll save because you'll be able to shoot fewer sessions to generate the same revenue. Or how many hours of sleep you'll get because you won't be worrying about money.