Planning the "big day' can be stressful for even the most prepared studios. Thanks to Design Aglow, now you can ask the right questions and avoid potentially embarrassing situations, all while planning and organizing wonderful weddings. Not only is our comprehensive Wedding Information Form fully customizable to your studio, in four short, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' wedding day at a glance, from contact information to potentially sensitive familial situations, timelines, vendors and more. The perfect tool in your wedding planning arsenal, gathering critical information has never been this easy and fast. Keep the details delightful and free up your time for other endeavors.
Essential Wedding Information Form includes:
• guidelines for use
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• bridal party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• bonus: must-have wedding shot organizer
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.