Have you seen the “I Want It!” button on our product pages? We heard your requests for a “save for later” option, and we delivered, with the Design Aglow website's new Want List. Now you can add products that you've been eyeing to your account, as well as create multiple lists for easy categorization. Here's a quick tutorial on how you can use this new feature:
1. When you're viewing a product, the “I Want it!” button is above the product description, to the right. Simply click this button and a prompt will appear, asking what wish list you would like to add the product it to (if you have more than one list).
2. Once an item is on your wishlist, you can view your entire list by clicking the “My Account” button in the top navigation. In your account, you will see the “Want List” button on the right of the page, above your personal information.
3. If you only have one list, the product will be added to your “Main” wishlist. Here's what it looks like:
4. Want to create another wishlist? It's pretty easy. Simply type the name of your new list into the box at the top of the page and click “Add Wishlist.”
5. Once your wishlist has been added, you can move products from one to another or add a product to a specific wishlist. The possibilities are endless!
If you run a photography business, you may feel like you spend 10% of your time actually creating images and the other 90% juggling endless administrative tasks. And when you’re focused on taking care of your clients, taking care of your business can get pushed to the back burner. But…that needs to stop. Organization isn’t a luxury. A streamlined studio gives you a solid foundation on which to build a successful business. So go ahead and make those brass tacks a priority. Here are the ducks you should get in a row, like, yesterday.
When we think of fall, we think of selling holiday cards. With your studio name on every card, from every client, you know that is super great multiplied marketing for you! Especially when the cards (and your images) are this gorgeous!
Our new collections of holiday card templates feature more than ever: each design includes four different palettes so you can multiply your value too. What’s not to love?
We all have the never-ending to do list. We start off hopeful, but as the day unfolds it grows longer. We fall behind. And in an effort to catch up, we become a whirlwind of frantic activity. We put our faith in multitasking as the way to salvage the day’s plan. We think only of what’s next on the list, what’s still on the list, and what on the list can be pushed to tomorrow’s list. THE LIST rules your life.