Bubbling with love and filling hearts to their brims, our 70 Reasons to Love Me collage set is a stunningly simple way to sell unspoiled patchworks.
• Fully customizable features
• Tailor the layout, shape, size, and even final use to whatever your heart desires
• Vector imaging for seamless resizing and editing
• Lovely linen backdrops for clean and crisp creations
• Varied templates (one with space for 25 images, one with space for 45) for stylistic flexibility
• Also great for studio decor, creative album components, unique mosaic cards and more
• Featuring two timely templates, this charming collage set is sure to bring big love to your studio.
• Use as designed for easy to love collections, or customize the simple-to-use layouts for individual looks sure to make any heart skip a beat.
*Special thanks to Tanja Lippert Photography, BluePhoto Photography and Goode Green Photography for the lovely images.
Click here to check them out in the shop!
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.