At Design Aglow, we are always looking for new inspirations, and thought it would be fun to share the products, templates, and inspiration we're loving at the moment. What better way to end the week than to learn about something exciting or discover your new favorite gadget? Join us on Pinterest, if you haven't already, to stay updated with industry related pins, motivational quotes and everything that inspires us!
Our Friday Favorites:
1. Holga 35mm camera- Urban Outfitters -Â With film being all the rage right now, you can pick up one of these for an affordable price and see why everyone is loving the quality of catching moments on film.
2. Our very own Interactive Guest Book KeepsakeÂ - We love how this album gets clients engaged in creating a memento that they will cherish forever. From wedding couples, to baby showers to seniors and more. Keep an eye out for a new color palette and design tweaks, hitting the blog and shop soon!
3. The Tokyo Dreamer Camera Strap - Photojojo Store - Add a little flair to your gear by grabbing one of these Dreamer straps, which even includes an extra pocket for film or additional memory cards.
4. Garden stools - Various retail stores -Â A Garden stool is a classic piece that adds style to any space. Use it to add a pop of color, or even as a prop during a photo shoot (seen here with our Studio Look Book).
5. Photo Overlays: The Small World Collection - Embellish the precious portraits of your clients' little ones with the addition of our versatile and stunning baby overlays.
6. Food trucks!Â The one featured here was spotted during Design Aglow's trip to Portland, and we couldn't help but capture it with Instagram. If you aren't following us on Instagram yet, be sure to check us out by searching @DesignAglow or hashtag #designaglow and see all of the behind the scenes with the Design Aglow team!
7. Â CitiBIKE series - Biria - Who doesn't love a teal bike? Grab a water and your camera to take a local adventure, or use it as a cute photo prop for that engagement session you've been brainstorming.
8. Â Turquoise baby blanket - image courtesy of Christine Desavino - having a few colorful blankets around for a newborn sessionÂ can add just the right touch to an image. It's a sweet and genial color that any mother is sure to love.
If you run a photography business, you may feel like you spend 10% of your time actually creating images and the other 90% juggling endless administrative tasks. And when you’re focused on taking care of your clients, taking care of your business can get pushed to the back burner. But…that needs to stop. Organization isn’t a luxury. A streamlined studio gives you a solid foundation on which to build a successful business. So go ahead and make those brass tacks a priority. Here are the ducks you should get in a row, like, yesterday.
When we think of fall, we think of selling holiday cards. With your studio name on every card, from every client, you know that is super great multiplied marketing for you! Especially when the cards (and your images) are this gorgeous!
Our new collections of holiday card templates feature more than ever: each design includes four different palettes so you can multiply your value too. What’s not to love?
We all have the never-ending to do list. We start off hopeful, but as the day unfolds it grows longer. We fall behind. And in an effort to catch up, we become a whirlwind of frantic activity. We put our faith in multitasking as the way to salvage the day’s plan. We think only of what’s next on the list, what’s still on the list, and what on the list can be pushed to tomorrow’s list. THE LIST rules your life.