Pre-Session Consult Kit: Adding Images to Product Photos Tutorial
We've included product images in the Pre-Session Consult Kit so you can easily show your clients real products, but with your images in them! It's very easy to add your images directly into the template. For instance, within the CLIENT COMMITMENT GUIDE folder, open "IMAGE_FOLDER_SIDE_FOLD_02_OUTSIDE.psd". Let's add an image to the front of the Session Album.
1.WithÂ the template (.psd file) open in Photoshop, select the layer you would like to place your image into in your LAYERS palette, it will be called “IMAGE LAYER”. You can either locate the layer manually in the Layers palette by expanding the layers (this one is located in the OUTSIDE BACK PANEL GROUP->GRID->TOP PRODUCT->IMAGE SESSION ALBUM).
3. Open the image you would like to place here into Photoshop. FILE ->OPEN from the top menu in Photoshop.
4. Select the MOVE tool (Keyboard shortcut “V”) from your TOOLS palette.
5. Drag the image onto the collage template. It should now appear directly above “IMAGE LAYER”³ in your LAYERS palette.
6. If your image does not completely fill the frame, or is too large in the frame, you will need to resize it. To do this, choose EDIT->FREE TRANSFORM->SCALE from the top menu in Photoshop (Keyboard shortcut “Control+T” or “Apple+T” on a Mac).
8. Hold down the Shift key while dragging out (or in) the handles that appear on the edges of your photograph. For this image you will also rotate it slightly (by holding your cursor over one of the corner handles until you see the double arrow rotation handle)
9. When you are happy with your photo's position, press “Enter”.
Simply repeat these steps for all the product photos to insert your own sample portraits.Â We have also included the high resolution versions in a separate folder for your convenience. You can add your images the same way, but locating the IMAGE LAYER and dragging your image into it.
If you have any questions we didn't cover, please get in touch with customer service here. We're happy to help!
Maybe you’re looking for that perfect gift to give the creative in your life or maybe you’re just trying to #treatyourself. No matter who you might be shopping for, delight your giftee with something from our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide.
There are the obvious benefits to being your own boss. You control your own schedule. You decide what direction you want your business to go in. You deal with your clients directly. The business is 100% YOU. Then there are the not so obvious obstacles to being your own boss. You control your own schedule. You decide what direction you want your business to go in. You deal with your clients directly. The business is 100% YOU! Everything is on your shoulders. You must have self-discipline to get things done on your own time, all while wearing 100 different hats. I am my own editor, creative director, location scouter, accountant, marketing material designer, client care and customer support team, the photographer, and so much more!
The holidays are upon us, and to celebrate, we’re hosting an incredible giveaway, where 5 lucky winners will receive $100 shopping sprees towards any Templates & Resources in the Design Aglow Shop. The only thing sweeter than that are those scrumptious holiday cookies we know you have baking in the oven right now (p.s. when can we come over?!).