Want a quick, fun way to get to know your senior clients without long-form drama? Our own senior questionnaire is an interactive worksheet to get to know your senior's personality before the shoot to better plan a successful session. We use fun, multiple choice questions to assess a unique style profile, including 50+ personality characteristics and 75+ scholastic and extracurricular interests, along with favorite activities and hobbies. This form also acts as a complete profile of your senior's photographic confidences and concerns while allowing your senior clients input to tailor the session specifically to their tastes. Our unique presentation saves you time and ensures personal and unforgettable images which stand out from the competition.
• interactive worksheet to get to know your senior's personality before the shoot to better plan a successful session
• fun multiple choice questions to assess a unique style profile
• 50+ personality characteristic check form
• 75+ scholastic & extracurricular interests options
• favorite activities and hobbies content
• complete profile of your senior's photographic confidences and concerns
• allows your senior clients input to tailor the session specifically to their tastes
• helps you to create personal and unforgettable images and stand out from the competition
• Ensuring you coordinate and deliver the most custom senior portraits possible
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• 2 page, 8.5x11 info form
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Includes bonus InDesign version of the templates
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.