Please take a moment to read this important information about your product.
In order to maintain the look of the templates you will need to have the same fonts installed on your system as the ones we used in the design.
FONTS USED IN THIS DESIGN:
Wicked Grit, Arial Narrow, Remington Noiseless
Arial Bold Italic, Georgia
Remington Noiseless, TypoSlabSerif-Light
Cloister Black, Georgia
Cloister Black, Times, TypoSlabSerif-Light, Georgia
The fonts we used in these designs are freeware or shareware fonts available for free on the internet.Â We cannot include the fonts in your download because they are protected under copyright.Â However you can download them directly from their creators.Â Â We find that if you type in the name of the font into your favorite search engine you will come up with several download sources, such as dafont.com.
Inserting your own images into the templates is very easy.Â Perform the following steps:
1)) Select the image layer you would like to populate in your LAYERS palette.
2)) Open your image and drag it onto the template using your MOVE tool (Keyboard shortcut “V”)
3))Â Click on the tiny black triangle in your LAYERS palette to pull up the drop-down menu and choose “Create Clipping Mask”.
4))Â Use the FREE TRANSFORM tool (Keyboard shortcut Control+T) and drag in the corners of your image to position it correctly within the frame.
5)) Press Enter to apply the transformation.
Repeat this step with any subsequent images.
Most designs are in the form of shapes, which are vector layers.Â This makes it very easy to change the color on the fly.Â Here's how:
1))Â Choose the graphic that you would like to change in the Layers palette.
2))Â Now, double-click the small box of color next to the name of the layer.
3))Â Choose the new color when the dialog box appears.
4))Â Click “OK”.
Sometimes you will encounter a layer that has a texture or designs built into it that a color fill will not work for.Â In this case, we use the Hue/Saturation slider.
1)) Select the layer you would like to change in the LAYERS palette.
2)) At the bottom of your LAYERS palette you will see several little icons.Â Choose the “Make adjustment layer” icon (it is a tiny circle filled with half black and half white)
3))Â Click this icon and choose “Hue/Saturation”.
4)) Slide the “Hue” slider until you find a shade you like.
5)) Click on the tiny black triangle in your LAYERS palette to pull up the drop-down menu and choose “Create Clipping Mask”.
PRINTING YOUR CARDS:
We have designed these templates to be used with White House Custom Color's ( www.whcc.com ) 5Ã—7 double sided card products.Â If you currently use WHCC the templates are 100% ready to go.Â Don't worry, however, if you use another lab as the cards will be printed easily with your favorite printer.Â Remember that each lab is different, so be absolutely sure that you contact them for their specs and color profiles prior to submitting your files.Â When you have your lab's sizing and submission guidelines, you will need to transfer the designs to their templates before printing them.
If you run a photography business, you may feel like you spend 10% of your time actually creating images and the other 90% juggling endless administrative tasks. And when you’re focused on taking care of your clients, taking care of your business can get pushed to the back burner. But…that needs to stop. Organization isn’t a luxury. A streamlined studio gives you a solid foundation on which to build a successful business. So go ahead and make those brass tacks a priority. Here are the ducks you should get in a row, like, yesterday.
When we think of fall, we think of selling holiday cards. With your studio name on every card, from every client, you know that is super great multiplied marketing for you! Especially when the cards (and your images) are this gorgeous!
Our new collections of holiday card templates feature more than ever: each design includes four different palettes so you can multiply your value too. What’s not to love?
We all have the never-ending to do list. We start off hopeful, but as the day unfolds it grows longer. We fall behind. And in an effort to catch up, we become a whirlwind of frantic activity. We put our faith in multitasking as the way to salvage the day’s plan. We think only of what’s next on the list, what’s still on the list, and what on the list can be pushed to tomorrow’s list. THE LIST rules your life.