Preparing your clients for investing in the ultimate custom portrait experience with your studio? Design Aglow's Portrait Studio Welcome Packet is our latest comprehensive collection that sets the scene for a complete luxury experience. As time-saving as it is beautiful, all the information you'll need is in one place and plants the seeds for ordering wall galleries and your finest products. Clients will look flawless; we supply tips for great hair, makeup, and clothing, and you'll look even better, with a suite of items you can print yourself, or order in short runs at the your lab of choice. A small investment to look like a million bucks (and the most impressive studio in your town), our products pay for themselves, setting the bar high for customer satisfaction and a true, customer portrait experience, and with the professional, inspiring appeal clients will want to share with friends.
• welcome note: defines the custom portraiture experience and how your studio exceeds client expectations (5x7 flat note card)
• session info card: time/date/location of session, plus studio information (2x7 folded bookmark)
• fashion tips: a clothing, hair and makeup guide to help your clients look their best (5x5 trifold)
• portrait referral cards to share with clients for marketing (business card size)
• studio policies: what session includes, what to expect during and after the session, policies and copyright info (5x7 wide format card)
• sticker: for branding the front of your packet (4x5.5)
• essential "getting to know you” questionnaire to print yourself (8.5x11)
• product menu: shares wall gallery and product introduction and ordering requirements (8 panel accordion card)
• client gift: customizable mini promo book with 10 panels, quotes and studio info, plus front and back custom covers (3x3 accordion hardcover book)
• BONUS: 8 page tutorial of must-have sources and information.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.