the wedding client welcome packet for your studio~
The comprehensive Wedding Client Welcome Packet has arrived just in time to help your studio work even smarter and prepare your clients for their most important wedding investment...your photography products. With a complete package of cohesive product templates, mini guides, plenty of professional advice, gorgeous bridal planners-- and even a tri-fold section for grooms, you'll feel like it's your special day as you pore over every detail we haven't left untouched. This turnkey wedding set is the perfect match for your studio, combining gorgeous, professional design, and the cutting edge innovation you've come to expect from Design Aglow.
• welcome card with booking thank you and intro to studio verbiage (5x7 flat card)
• business card with studio information
• bridal guide to wedding day beauty, hair & makeup advice and coupon to hair & makeup artist affiliate (4x5.5 accordion card)
• wedding planning to-do dry erase board (8x12)
• engagement session upsell card and verbiage (6x9)
• 5x5 trifold - just for grooms section, "first look" presentation and advice, formal portraits tips for ease and efficiency, "save the date" card product spotlight, studio policy verbiage, payment and deposit information, additional travel fees, adding photographers to a package & online photo gallery information and timetable
• preferred vendor card to feature those you cross refer: bakery, video, limo, dresses, tuxedos, caterer, entertainment, invitations, and florists (5x7 folded card)
• purse size wedding planner accordion to market your studio and help your bride plan her special day
BONUS: 8 page tutorial of must-have sources and information.
• Templates are fully layered Photoshop PSD files for unlimited customization
• Vector designs may be printed as large as you like
• Includes bonus InDesign versions of every template for easy drag-and-drop workflow
• Made using templates from vendors such as WHCC, ProLabExpress, CopyCraft, but suitable for any lab
Click here to get yours!
Earlier this year I attended Ben Sasso’s Heck Yeah Photo Camp located in Joshua Tree, CA. I had never been to Southern California, much less explored it’s incredible coast. For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to look down the coastline of Big Sur or see the Sequoias. After some super last minute travel planning, I found myself with 3 photographer partners for an amazing adventure. We decided we would start at sunrise in Joshua Tree, head south to Salvation Mountain and the Imperial Sand Dunes and then begin our trip north where we would end a week later in San Francisco.
There were so many beautiful maternity portraits I wanted to take during my pregnancy that I soon felt overwhelmed trying to decide on just a few for one photography session, so instead made an entirePinterest board ofMaternity Shoot Inspiration that I could tackle one at a time on a weekly basis. So my suggestion is to create an inspiration mood board as your first step to a self portrait, even if it's just a one-time shoot.