Design Aglow's Ultimate Album Builder is all your studio will ever need to create amazing albums time and again with ease. In addition to breathing any type of album into existence, this generous, 302 pages of album templates and five optional background textures is also fantastic for marketing, holiday cards, portfolios, slideshows and any application your studio can dream up. Simply select your desired layouts and create an album or project with as many pages as needed by simple drag-and-drop for the easiest workflow yet! A seriously stunning tool for serious studios, don't hesitate to incorporate this robust product into your arsenal. Build your best albums today with our instant download.
• Photographer's portfolio
• Unique and flexible client album
• Baby album
• Studio marketing
• Card or postcard (one page), a tri-fold card (three or more), or more for a studio brochure
• Show one page at a time for a DVD slideshow product
• Frame several pages for a wall display
• Holiday cards
• Thank you notes
• 302 pages, 12x12 square design
• Fully automatic. Bundled actions make inserting images a breeze
• Five optional background textures
• Suitable for any album company
• Includes bonus InDesign version of the templates for a speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS3 and newer, Photoshop Elements 6.0 and newer, Windows and Mac
*Special thanks to Anna Mayer Photography, Sarah D Harper, JG Photography, Angela Weedon Photography, Paul Johnson Photography & Untamed Heart Photography for the lovely images.
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.