product spotlight: simple traditional marketing set & 8 page brochure
With a lovely new color palette and added texture layer, we are thrilled to re-release the Simple Traditional Marketing Set! This exciting marketing set from Design Aglow invites studios to brand themselves brilliantly. Show off an amazing number of images and convey style in a visually cohesive manner. Coordinate a studio's look and take marketing materials to the next level. Completely customizable in layers, easily change out colors, fonts and type to match websites and/or logo.
Now, coordinate brochures, business cards, gift certificates, letterheads, envelopes client stickers, price lists and more with these classic, traditional designs. Better still, instant download at checkout feeds the instant gratification for those who can't wait to play with these exciting features right away.
This colorful set includes:
• Two-sided 4x5.5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• This set is fully customizable, consisting of fully layered Photoshop PSD files to easily change the look
• Compatible with Photoshop CS or newer, Windows and Mac.
And to top it off, we are re-releasing the matching 8 Page Brochure too!
Make a stunning statement with this glamorous yet understated 8-page brochure from Design Aglow. This pretty, classic template takes the stress and mystery out of making a fabulous first impression and includes pages for everything, from FAQ's, to customer raves, to pricing, to services, all on 8 professionally designed pages, beautiful backgrounds and elegant elements. With plenty of room for gorgeous images of brides and grooms, family portraits, and more, your new brochures will be perfectly pleasing for vendors, clients and potential clients. A full tutorial is included!
This beautiful template includes:
• 8 professionally designed pages complete with patterned backgrounds, design elements, and space to insert own images, packages, faq, and letters from clients
• A full tutorial
• Fully customizable, consisting of fully layered Photoshop PSD files to customize all colors, text, fonts, and images
• Brochure is 8.75 x 5.75 inches
• Compatible with Photoshop CS or newer, Windows and Mac
* Special thanks to Kallima Photography for the lovely images.
To check out the marketing set in the shop, click here, and for the 8 page brochure, click here!
When I think of packaging and products for my brand, I think of high‑end pieces that will not only provide a remarkable experience for my clients, but also leave them with beautiful pieces for their home. I purchased Design Aglow's engagement guest book design a long time ago and have since created many for my couples to display at their wedding. Of course, they are always packaged in beautiful boxes and bags!
One of the great things about running your own business is that, in theory, us business owners get to “call the shots”. We make all the decisions big and small, such as whether we run our business full or part-time, how and why we set our price points, the products we offer, our ideal clients, the list goes on.
As a photographer based in Charleston, SC, summer is my busiest time of the year. So instead of vacationing elsewhere, I like to escape in my own city for a few days at a time. Given that Charleston won the 2016 “World’s Best City” award by Travel & Leisure, after being a top city for the past four years, there’s plenty to see and do and see as a guest in my own city!