With clean, modern layouts inspired by strolling through our favorite fine art museums, Design Aglow proudly offers The Museum Album Collection. This remarkable and versatile album template endows modern flair with plenty of ways to expand your studio's high quality offerings. With 50 creative page layouts in an adjustable 8x12 design, you won't stop with albums; templates also lend themselves beautifully to studio marketing, brochures, slideshows, wall displays, cards and more! Create your own sleek, modern upscale studio products and enjoy the beautiful rewards for both your studio and your bottom line.
• Photographer's portfolio
• Adorable client album
• Studio marketing
• Card or postcard (one page), a tri-fold card (three or more), or more for a studio brochure
• Show one page at a time for a DVD slideshow product
• Frame several pages for a wall display
• Cover spread and 50 creative layouts in adjustable 8x12 vertical design
• Suitable for any album company (and made using WHCC's 8x12 hinged lay flat templates)
• Fully automatic. Bundled actions make inserting images a breeze
• Delivered in fully layered Photoshop .psd format
• Includes bonus InDesign templates for a speedy drag-and-drop workflow.
• Compatible with Photoshop CS3 and later, InDesign CS3 and later, Windows and Mac.
*Special thanks to Purple Nickel Photography for the lovely imagery.
As photographers, we’re always on the lookout for new tools that will make our workflow faster and easier (while making our images look their best), and when we found Mastin Labs’ film presets for Lightroom, specifically Fuji Pro, Ilford B&W and Kodak Portra, we knew we had hit gold!
We downloaded and installed all three, and watched the included Getting Started tutorials Edit Your First Image and Using Tone Profiles that hold your hand and walk you through the presets and how they work.
The presets are incredibly easy to use, and quick to apply. And, we love that they are designed to replicate the films that we have known and loved.