Are you a baby whisperer? We are currently seeking submissions for our newest creative posing guide for newborn babies. If you have a talent for posing teeny subjects alone and/or with their families in a very unique, creative, outside-the-box way, you could be featured in our newest Inspire Me Cards: Newborns and get a lovely Design Aglow shopping spree to boot~
Please make sure your image is:
• a super creative pose that is not ordinary
• not unnatural, overly time consuming or unsafe (such as a baby hanging from anything)
• baby can be awake or asleep, alone of with one or more family members
• please include (2-3 non-technical) sentences explaining how to achieve the pose
• be sure you have a model release for your entry, allowing you to use the images for self promotion
* make sure your image is called yourname1.jpg, approx 8x10 at 300 dpi and your subject is "newborn contest"
Winners will be published and credited in our newest Inspire Me Cards: Newborns guide and will win a $50 shop credit for each image we use.
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.