Busy as an apoidea anthopila but still want to deliver a sweet product for your clients? The worker bees from Design Aglow are creating new buzz with Bee Mine, our latest album template. These 30 fully customizable pages are sure to brighten your days, while offering an unlimited number of uses for everything from albums to marketing to thank you notes. Colorful and fun designs make maximizing profits sweeter than honey. Order yours today!
• Photographer's portfolio
• Adorable client album
• Studio marketing
• Card or postcard (one page), a tri-fold card (three or more), or more for a studio brochure
• Remove all text for a clean, simple album
• Show one page at a time for a DVD slideshow product
• Frame several pages for a wall display
• Holiday cards
• Thank you notes
• 30 pages, 11x14 design
• Fully automatic. Bundled actions make inserting images a breeze
• Delivered in .psd format to customize into any size, for any flush-mount album
• Compatible with PS7 or newer, Windows and Mac
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.