Your clients are in love with not only their beautiful bundle of joy, but also the images you’ve captured of their miraculous creation. The Simply Splendid collection of cards is the perfect opportunity for them to exclaim to the world their joy about both. With delicate botanicals, your images are perfectly showcased. And with 8 professionally designed variations and 4 unique color palette, that’s 32 options to appeal to all your clients’ individual sensibilities.
Simply Splendid Announcements at a glance:
• 8 distinguished card styles for versatile show-and-sell options (5x7 flat)
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for quick and simple customizing
• Appealing layouts that make for incredibly beautiful imagery and easy selling
Can’t get enough of this style? Check out our coordinating album!
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization (use the included illustrations and text or customize with your own)
• 8 lovely, 5x7 flat ready-to-print designs with professional layouts and text on front and back
• Includes vector designs (can be printed to scale at any dimensions)
• Bonus: Includes 4 color palette options for each card style
Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been practicing photography professionally? What was your road like to becoming a photographer?
Hi friends! My name is Alicia from Alicia Lucia Photography. I am approaching my fifth wedding season as a photographer and while my path to becoming a photographer wasn’t always an easy one, I knew in my heart that I was always meant to do exactly this!
Building a solid brand is a key part of running a successful photography business, but it’s not easy work. It takes time to develop your photography style and your voice. And then it takes considerable effort to craft those into a brand that helps you stand out in a sea of other photographers. There’s often a large amount of trial and error involved because sometimes you do things without even knowing that hurt your brand. But don’t worry… we’re here to help! Here are ten ways you’re killing your brand and how to fix them.