These crisp, clean calendars are the ideal end-of-the-year upsell or “you’re the best” client gift. But don’t feel limited to just selling this until January 1st; the included modular date system lets you start a calendar in ANY month, so that you can share throughout the year.
And to make things easier for you: turning the layers on and off to view subsequent years means you don’t have to annually upgrade your calendars through Design Aglow…just one less thing to worry about! As always, we’ve got you covered.
Modern Minimalist™ Calendars at a glance…
• 5 years of calendars, from 2014-2018
• 7 Versatile design means the calendars can be printed as mounted prints, frames prints, easel prints, standouts, metallic prints, for jewel cases, on white boards, trifolds, or magnets, wall clings, or as accordion and spiral books
• Layered PSD files for quick and easy editing
This product is also great for:
• Studio marketing
• Gifts for those who refer you
• Client gifts, upsells and collections
• Your own home, office or studio!
Hello. We’re Design Aglow, a little company with giant ideas. Since 2006, we’ve been an industry leader in design resources and educational products for the success of professional portrait and wedding photographers. Our team has created 350+ products that help photographers shine, and we’re beginning a long-term growth cycle that includes two internationally published books in partnership with Random House and online wholesale frame and paper shops to serve our customer base of 40,000+ professional photographers. Innovation is a team constant, and we’re always seeking (and developing!) the industry’s next big thing.
Our Graphic Designers work with our team of writers, marketing managers, strategists, and business developers to create unique products that help photographers to succeed.
Our Graphic Designers must be self-motivated, capable of taking an idea for the product from the creative team and giving it a unique design style and layout with minimal creative direction. Staying well-researched and up-to-date on current trends in art and design is a must. The work will reflect a modern style, as well stay true to the Design Aglow track record of setting the trends in the design industry for photographers.
• Designing and laying out Design Aglow products, including Marketing Suites, Welcome Packets, Card Sets, Album Designs, Educational Guides and much more
• Creating and maintaining a consistent look and level of quality across all products and company collateral, online and printed
• Developing design concepts and ideas for new products
• Staying on deadline for all design projects
Required Qualities and Characteristics:
• Degree in graphic design with strong design portfolio
• Extensive experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Final Cut are a plus)
• Ability to illustrate original, professional vector elements
• A thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
• A solid understanding of best practices for web and print design
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with attention eye for detail
• Ability to take constructive criticism and be willing to change a concept quickly if a design needs a new direction
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of creativity and entrepreneurship
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Experience in web design a plus
Our office is in Southeast Portland and applicant must be local. Please submit your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch within 2 weeks if we think you are a good fit. No calls, please.
Hello. We’re Design Aglow, a little company with giant ideas. Since 2006, we’ve been an industry leader for information, education, and templates created for the success of professional portrait and wedding photographers. Our team has created 300+ products that help photographers shine, and we have begun a long-term growth cycle that includes two internationally published books in partnership with Random House and an online wholesale frame, packaging and album lines to serve our North American market. Innovation is a team constant, and we’re always seeking (and developing!) the industry’s next big thing. At Design Aglow, the entrepreneurial and artistic spirits coexist, with one always pushing the other to new heights.
Our success revolves around a collaborative environment, the happy flow of minds working together on projects that make a difference in photographers’ lives. Our team needs a freelance Lead Writer for our new Portland office who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You should have excellent communication skills, be able to juggle several different jobs at the same time, and be able to make decisions on the fly. The variety of the work on a day-to-day basis recommends this job to people with strong work ethics, organizational abilities, a creative sensibility, and a love of growth. This job is likely to become a permanent position for the right candidate!
We strive to maintain an open and creative work environment where everyone has the ability to voice opinions and affect company strategies. Our growth is a direct result of consistently setting trends (rather than following them) and growing a strong team of dedicated, passionate employees.
For our community of over 25,000 photographers, we’re always ready with a wise word, a kind thought, or a gesture of (gentle) tough love. Our success revolves around a collaborative environment, the happy flow of minds working together on projects that make a difference in photographers’ lives. As our Lead Writer, you would be an integral part of this team, largely responsible for Design Aglow’s editorial direction. It’s a big responsibility, but we think you’re up to the task. Want to hear the rest of the job description?
The Lead Writer is responsible for content creation for the Design Aglow brand, which includes products, marketing, some social media, and web content. For projects outsourced to freelancers, the Lead Writer is responsible for providing the initial creative brief and ongoing direction, as well as overseeing the content creation process from beginning to end.
The Lead Writer will be working in a creative environment with our Portland team. We are searching for candidates who are both idea AND detail people, self-motivated, capable of crafting ideas for content and immediately implementing them. The Lead Writer must also stay well-researched and up-to-date on current trends and issues in photography and business. Their work must reflect the Design Aglow voice, as well as inspire, educate, and help determine the direction of the entire industry.
• Creating and managing an editorial calendar
• Writing timely blog content, which includes interviews and longer educational/motivational articles
• Sourcing motivational contributors Design Aglow products and blog features
• Crafting social media content using current SEO best practices
• Discovering sharable/pinnable content that has viral potential
• Writing product descriptions
• Composing company communications
• Contributing product ideas and subsequent product copy
• Envisioning contest/creative innovative marketing ideas
• Writing press releases & researching possible media pitches
• Managing and commissioning freelance contributors to create content for products
• Editing and polishing content produced by the Design Aglow team
Required Qualities and Characteristics:
• Degree in English, journalism, marketing or other related subject with strong writing portfolio
• Knowledge of and experience in the photography industry
• Knowledge and understanding of current SEO best practices
• A solid understanding of composing content for both print and web
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with an eye for detail
• Ability to take criticism constructively and be willing to change a concept quickly if a piece needs a new direction
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced team environment, with a high level of creativity and entrepreneurship
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
Our office is in the SE District of Portland, OR. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20, 2014. We look forward to hearing from you!