Portraits are the heart of your business, and a quick turn around is imperative in order to profit for your time and your art. With our Essential One Hour Portrait Workflow, you’ll learn to streamline your editing, establish a workflow, and have export-ready imaging for a portrait gallery in as little as one hour!
Follow a revolutionary process, as shared by experts and top photographers in the field, and adopt a”do it right the first time” mentality that starts with camera settings and ends with client delivery. Post-production doesn’t have to be overwhelming and it certainly shouldn’t be confusing. Streamline your workflow, command confidence from your clients and get back to doing more of what you love.
Portrait Workflow at a glance:
• 2 professionally crafted client correspondence emails for before and after your session
• Creating smart shooting and workflow habits to ensure simple and effective post production
• Sound advice for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing and enhancement walk-through
• Tips for Photoshop and blog image creation
• BONUS: Includes The 6 Essential Lightroom Presets to edit any portrait or session
Special thanks to Marla and Shane Photographers for providing us with the beautiful images!
Click here to see it in the shop!